Monday, May 14, 2018

Ideas and Writing


Since I lost my file on the book I had started, I’ve decided not to try and re-write the story. Maybe it was fate (if you believe in that sort of thing), but I’ve decided to go back to what I know. After all, isn’t that the best writing?

I’m starting notes about my story and maybe a crude outline this afternoon and will be working on that for the next period of time. I’ll continue to keep you up to date on my progress. But for now, I have only got a germ of an idea and have to sort it out in my head. Hence the notes and an outline.

I’m excited about getting into a story after my hiatus from writing. I think I’ve grown and am ready to write a solid work from my own experiences. I wish each of you well as you work on your own activities, writing, music, art and each of what are your talents.

Until next time, keep using your talent. It gives you purpose, productivity and a sense of self-worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment