Friday, October 4, 2013

Beyond the Edge: A New Title By M. Pax






Presenting M. Pax's new book Beyond the Edge! Here is the fourth book in her Backworlds series that continues the saga. It is live on all Amazon sites, Smashwords and Kobo. You can find all the links on her landing page HERE.

M. Pax has delighted us with a whole new world of characters that rub up against each other so each one shines like a bright star. But not all the characters are the good guys, and even those have their downsides. I have enjoyed the Backworlds series so far and each book brings more challenges to the protagonist and his friends. I fully intend to curl up with this book and have a futuristic holiday Beyond the Edge.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Alex: I agree! She has been a great help to me as I've learned about becoming an Indie author.

      Delete
  2. CONGRATS to M. Pax!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susanne. Mary deserves all the honors she can get. Her book is great! I'm almost finished with it.

      Delete