Thursday, November 7, 2013

Realm's Faire and Jousting Starts Monday!


Join me as we begin a week of jousting and entertainment Monday November 11th thru Friday November 15th. It will be at M. Pax's blog and you can go there from HERE.

Don't forget, I will have an excerpt of my new book Call of the Dragon up on Friday the 15th and you can vote for me by mentioning key words from my excerpt. This is going to be a whole lot of fun, with a free give away offered each day.


Come and have fun! Every day starting next Monday through Friday! Don't forget to tell your friends!

6 comments:

  1. Karen, good luck in the jousting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Susan: I've never done anything like this before, so it should be pretty exciting for everyone.

      Delete
  3. Good luck in the joust, Karen! Be sure to tell people what your words are. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M.Pax: Thanks. I forgot. Let's see... Elias Tavish, dragon, my name and spell!

      Delete