Saturday, September 21, 2013

New Title: The Mammoth Book of ER Romance






Introducing this new title edited by Trisha Telep. It contains a collection of stories by romance authors, including my own short story Night Shift. This edition is available in print at Amazon today. So, for all you readers who enjoy the cross between medicine and romance, this book is a real find!

This modern collection presents thrilling tales of romantic suspense set in the emergency room and hospital, all with an invigorating injection of edgy modern romance. Contributors include Jacqueline Diamond, Dianne Drake, Fiona Lowe, Janice Lynn, Wendy S. Marcus, and many more! Perfect for fans of contemporary medical shows who just can’t get enough of drama-filled hospital room romance!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I almost missed your little sentence... YOUR story is included in this book, too!! Woo Hoooo... Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Retta: Thank you so much! This was my first story to be published in print format and when I received my copies, I sat down and thumbed through to see it. There it was... in print! LOL!

      Delete