Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Rebecca!

I'm going a little off topic today so I can wish my daughter, Rebecca, happy birthday! She has been an inspiration in some of my stories with her quick wit and humor. Although I don't get to see her as often as I'd like, when we do get together it's always filled with excitement. That's because she brings my granddaughter with her for visits that are not only energetic, but filled with warmth and caring.

I can see how much energy Rebecca has put into raising her daughter through the love that pores out of both of them. I want to raise my glass in a toast and say: "Well done!"

So, happy birthday, Rebecca! Another year is coming that will be filled with what you make it. May you make it a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your daughter!
    You don't look old enough to have a granddaughter though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Karen. Happy Birthday to Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete