HERE. I followed him through the A to Z Challenge and it was fun seeing the amazing things he came up with for each letter of the alphabet. He's a very creative person and his blog is fantastic!
Now, I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself. SOme you might already know, but here goes:
1. I started writing in high school and published my first story in an anthology in school called The Black Box. Even then I was bent towards sci-fi and fantasy.
2. I am a mother of three fantasic children, who are now grown and on their own. I even have one grandchild, who is four years old.
3. I played viola in the symphony for many years and even toured Europe and Japan in orchestras. It was a real eye opener to visit other countires and people. When I was in Japan, my first meal that I was served was Kentucky Fried Chicken! Their hospitality was fabulous.
4. I spent two years studying the ways of Buddhism, American style. It was a lonely time in my life and I think I met more people in this short period of time than the rest of my life.
5. My favorite all time sci-fi movie has to be The Day The Earth Stood Still. I still watch it when the opportunity arises.
6. At age 60, I am taking a class on Imaginative Writing at my local college. I believe it's never too late to learn.
7. I write everyday. It's a habit that I got into a ccouple of years ago and has helped me develop my writing skills.
I'm supposed to choose 15 people to pass this award on to. So here they are, and they each deserve it for their outstanding blogs:
1. Loretta Stephenson - Art By Retta
2. M. Pax - Wistful Nebulae
3. Shallee McArthur - Life, the Universe, and Writing
4. Nancy S Thompson
5. Susanne Drazic - Putting Words Down On Paper
6. Alex J. Cavanaugh
7. Catherine Ensley - Words, World and Wings
8. K M Weiland - Wordplay - Helping Writers Become Authors
9. Talli Roland
10. Stephen Tremp
11. Teresa Cypherbus
12. Amanda Trought - Inspiration, Art, and Creativity
13. Margo Kelly
CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!