Monday, August 15, 2016

A Tech-Whiz Day

Being a writer, I do a lot of reading in my spare time. Because of this, I decided to do myself a favor and invest in a Kindle Fire to do my reading on. I've been able to carry a whole library around with me as I go about my day. Not only will I have my entertainment with me, but I have reference books and the internet where wireless is available.


But when I'm at home, I like to wrap my hands around the pages of a real book where I can dog-ear the pages or flip back and forth or even ( heaven forbid) underline passages. You can't do this  with an electronic device.


Which do you prefer? Book or electronic device? Are you a tech whiz or do you love the rough feel of paper pages?


I tried to put a picture here, but it was rejected! So much for MY technological ideas!

2 comments:

  1. I have one foot in each world! For fiction, I enjoy the convenience of an audiobook. For non-fiction, it's gotta be a good ole paper book I can mark up, underline and make notes in the margins.

    I must say, though, your Kindle Fire sure sounds handy to take with you everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my Kindle Fire! It's sooo... handy when I want to read on the go.

      Delete